For Day Traders Looking to Make a Consistent Daily Income:
NEW: How to Predictably Profit from Bond Trading... Like the Pros
Even If You Have a Full-Time Job and Trade a Small Account
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I Need Any Special Tools or Indicators?
Yes. In order to quickly spot these highly predictable and profitable trading opportunities, you of course need charting software (such as Tradestation, Metastock, NinjaTrader or any other software package). The trading tools I use for trading T-Bonds are commonly available for free on all popular charting platforms. I will show you our proprietary adjustments to these indicators, provide you with step-by-step instructions for setting up your charts and give you a blueprint for using these tools in a unique way to dramatically increasing your probability of a winning trade.
2. How Much Money is Required to Trade the TCI Bond Strategy?
T-Bond trading can start with as little as a $2,500 account (or much less if you decide to trade the Notes instead) - and provides you with many opportunities to quickly grow your account. We'll discuss this in much greater detail (along with giving you checklists & cheat cheats) during the workshop.
3. How Much Time Does It Take to Trade the TCI Bond Strategy?
On average, about 80 minutes between the hours of 8:20 am ET and 9:30 am ET -- that's it. You'll use this time to find opportunities before the U.S. market opens. My typical pre-market goal is to make $156.25 to 312.50 (5-10 ticks) per contract during this time. Of course when the regular market slows down during the day, often there's money to be made in the 30 Year T-Bonds.
One of the many TCI Bond trading benefits is that you can trade this strategy pre-market and during regular market hours. In other words, it offers great flexibility that allows you to instantly increase your potential trading opportunities.
This is one of many reasons why you see professional traders include bonds in their trading. When there isn't a trading opportunity in one market, you can often find one in bonds.
4. Will the TCI Bond Strategy Only Work in a Bull Market?
Bull market, bear market or sideways market, it doesn’t matter one bit – what I will teach you works well in all market conditions. Plus, when day trading, it doesn’t matter what the overall market conditions are. I will of course cover this in detail inside the workshop.
5. What's Included in the TCI Bond Strategy?
You receive 3 hours of instructional training. In addition to all the rules necessary to trade this strategy for safe, consistent profits, you also get:
- A complete blueprint for successfully managing your entries, stops and profit objectives (including detailed rules behind all our bond strategies).
- Watch over my shoulder and watch 2 days of recorded trading and Q&A and this strategy work in real time
- Evening Q & A sessions to answer more of your questions…these will also be recorded and put in the members area.
- 3 months of unlimited access into a password-protected membership, where I'll post a chart covering every bond trading opportunity I discovered each trading day.
6. How Do I Get Started?
Click the button below to enroll. Once I receive your confirmation, you'll receive all your details.